We are excited to announce that we are now welcoming applications to volunteer at WordCamp Riga.
Volunteering at a WordCamp is a wonderful way to get involved with the WordPress Community, to meet new friends, connect with existing ones and have a great time. It doesn’t matter if you’ve had previous experience with WordPress or not. Everyone is welcomed to join and make the first ever WordPress WordCamp in Riga.
Tasks for volunteers
There are several positions at WordCamp Riga where every helping hand will be appreciated. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Registration (name badges, t-shirts, swag table assistance);
- Helping hand to sponsors, speakers and attendees;
- Help on stages (technical assistance, cameras);
- Keeping our venue in good order;
- Lifting and moving stuff.
Volunteering will be organised in shifts, so that if you want to listen to some speakers, you will have the opporunity.
The Application Form
Please use the link below to go directly to the Volunteer Application form for WordCamp Riga 2016.