Do you have something you would like to talk or share with the WordPress community? Then you should apply to speak!
We aren’t looking for speakers who are super famous or super experts. You don’t need any prior speaking experience. All we ask is that you present something you’re passionate about.
There are few things to keep in mind:
- All WordCamp Riga sessions will be held in English.
- Approximate speaking time will be 30 minutes.
- Talks will be held on 1st of October.
- Also all talks will be recorded and later the videos will be posted on WordPress.tv.
- Talks should be respectful of the WordPress community, the WordCamp code of conduct, and the GPL.
Also if you’re unsure of your topic, we’ll be happy to talk about it with you. Just fill the form or contact us.
In addition if you know someone whose story you would like to hear, or you have a friend who would be a good speakers for WordCamp Riga, please share this link with them or contact us to share your speaker ideas.
If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.